Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,946 (€6,461) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)