Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25191 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,051 (RM8,143) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)