Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25218 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,865 (RM7,395) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (43 minutes ago)