Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22675 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $642 (RM2,832) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)