Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25413 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $770 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $752 (RM2,958) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)