Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27507 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,440 (23,411 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)