Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26645 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,209 (19,550 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)