Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23926 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,081 (12,876 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)