Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26608 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,359 (16,383 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)