Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01515 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,098 (руб 72,453) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (10 minutes ago)