Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01712 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,247 (руб 72,832) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)