Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01875 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $680 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $608 (Php32,419) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)