Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01915 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $720 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $647 (Php33,767) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (27 minutes ago)