Cost of living in Korçë, Albania vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00922 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,559 (820,179 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)