Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00940 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $802 (85,335 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $720 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)