Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21249 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $537 (2,527TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)