Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27735 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $471 (1,700TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (42 minutes ago)