Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01530 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,570 (руб 298,652) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)