Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $563 (₨38,316) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)