Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $559 (₨36,594) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)