Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01539 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $433 (₨28,112) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)