Cost of living in Kolhapur, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01409 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $630 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $538 (₨38,205) in Kolhapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)