Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,895 (2,408,234 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)