Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,235 (450,413 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)