Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,273 (432,548 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (25 minutes ago)