Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,022 (10,062,911 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)