Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,552 (29,028,125 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)