Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,064 (9,941,341 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)