Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / UZS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,536 (28,475,734 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (30 minutes ago)