Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01544 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $483 (₨31,263) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)