Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01467 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $933 (₨63,610) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)