Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01357 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $790 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $655 (₨48,277) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)