Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,011 (€2,445) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (40 minutes ago)