Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,518 (€2,135) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (36 minutes ago)