Cost of living comparison between Koblenz, Germany and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,120 (€3,829) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)