Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00916 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,059 (¥988,691) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)