Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00882 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,029 (¥910,823) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)