Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03152 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,486 (142,326 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)