Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02939 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,263 (111,044 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)