Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22507 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $625 (RM2,777) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)