Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25543 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $981 (RM3,839) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)