Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24375 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,498 (RM6,145) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)