Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24067 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $658 (RM2,735) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)