Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25139 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,311 (RM5,214) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)