Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24352 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,305 (RM5,360) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)