Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02948 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,947 (66,045 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)