Cost of living comparison between Klaeng, Thailand and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02809 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,287 (117,003 ฿) in Klaeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (36 minutes ago)