Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,250 (C$5,447) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)