Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,388 (C$5,539) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)