Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,166 (¥347,329) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)