Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,965 (¥450,394) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)