Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03578 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $220 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $173 (4,830₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)