Cost of living comparison between Kirovohrad, Ukraine and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03901 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $81 (2,075₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)