Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,246 (3,833,426 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)