Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,750 (2,100,602 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)