Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,953 (EC$5,281) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)