Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,842 (EC$4,978) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)