Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,950 (EC$5,272) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)