Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37041 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,274 (EC$6,140) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)