Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,592 (C$5,782) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)