Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.740 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,449 (C$6,011) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)