Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,159 (C$6,872) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)