Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 USD / RWF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,706 (3,305,244 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)