Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28180 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,825 (6,478 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)