Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,916 (€3,332) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)