Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,827 (€3,380) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)