Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01196 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $670 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $580 (Taka 48,533) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)