Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03150 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,136 (36,060 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)