Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03794 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $630 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $453 (11,940₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)