Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03758 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $413 (10,994₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)