Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05537 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $280 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $177 (3,199 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)