Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $260 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $165 (2,957 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)