Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $260 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $167 (3,000 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)