Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15741 USD / SDG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $564 (3,586 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)