Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05521 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $161 (2,924 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)