Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / SDG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $563 (3,747 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)