Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03638 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $404 (11,093₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)