Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03583 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,096 (30,595₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)