Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,075 (₨73,142) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)