Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $893 (₨60,822) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)