Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $790 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $656 (﷼ 24,289,384) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)