Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRRX *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $520 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $374 (﷼ 15,736,034) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)