Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $871 (﷼ 28,460,661) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)