Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $590 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $478 (﷼ 20,233,559) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)