Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $550 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $449 (﷼ 18,859,859) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)