Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $438 (﷼ 18,451,883) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)