Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 USD / SLL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $683 (5,086,174 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)