Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01589 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $941 (руб 59,190) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (about 1 hour ago)