Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,549 (C$7,006) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (44 minutes ago)