Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00364 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $760 (208,545 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)