Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28620 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $752 (2,627TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)