Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18295 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $870 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $674 (3,685TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)