Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,106 (1,220,469 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)