Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,277 (1,279,594 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)