Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,717 (¥491,312) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)