Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00936 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,747 (¥400,174) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)