Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00881 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,501 (¥397,604) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (36 minutes ago)