Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,333 (¥482,380) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)