Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,433 (¥379,858) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)