Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,131 (¥780,245) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)