Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,227 (€1,064) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (39 minutes ago)