Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,289 (€1,131) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)