Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,057 (¥340,264) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)