Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,668 (¥842,740) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)