Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,983 (¥413,955) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)