Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00952 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,240 (¥760,112) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (40 minutes ago)