Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $669 (€622) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (37 minutes ago)